Thursday 18 October 2007

RED ORANGES AND AUTOKAT

We're having a small renovation in our flat so we had to leave home for this week. That means I can't do any work at all, and it could be considered a small vacation but instead of enjoying it, I feel more stressed than usually. But today we took a trip out of town to a place where one can take a walk in the woods and swim in the lake (a lake that is very very cold by now but it's nice anyway). Now I'm listening to Autokat, eating blood oranges and trying not to think of the fact that I have lots of work for the weekend the and that I have to move all the furniture back soon.

Here's a poster I always think of when I have oranges. Or orange soda. It's done by graphic designer Eric Bruun in 1960. I love the whole series made for Jaffa.

No comments: