Thursday 17 January 2008

WORK WORK WORK


This is how I look most of the time when I'm working. Comfy comfy. A bit boring maybe. I've been wearing the same cardigan for the whole week while working and having some occasional combined lunch - job meetings. I have a lot of work right now and I don't know where to start. And in the same time there are so many happenings - parties, a farewellparty, a dinner and a few interesting gigs - in the near future I dont' want to miss and I have no idea how to get it together. I want to have time to train my savate too because there is a test for my next level next week. In savate you get a higher colour on your glove by each level, kind of like getting a different belt in martial arts (but it's only symbolic. My gloves are black at all levels).

And the factory that produces the clothes and packages that I make for this one company screwed up a packing I did some time ago (I have no idea how they could manage to do that but they have just made some really strange changes to it) and now I have to correct their version and I would rather just do something else, aaarrgh!

3 comments:

Romeika said...

While working or studying, I can only think of comfort as well. Did you draw the picture yourself?:-)

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

Yes, I make all the drawings myself, unless else mentioned.

Romeika said...

Wow, good work! ^^