Friday 5 February 2010

THIS PICTURE DOES NOT MAKES MUCH SENSE AND IS REALLY NOT RELATED TO THIS POST BUT WHATTHEHELL

Photo by Mirva Thil



Now, on Saturday 6th, it's time for the third annual Helsinki Burlesque Festival! We won't be performing this year as we were on stage last year, and to be honest it bugged us quite a lot in the beginning. But considering a night without stress, a chance to see all other acts and to be able to concentrate on ones outfit for the evening we thought it might not be so bad after all. The theme being Time Machine the Itty Bitties are going on a retro-futuristic journey on galactic oceans - as long as my sewing machine can make it in time!

If you don't have a ticket for the festival there's another venue I'd like to recommend; the 2nd Blues Trash Cabaret! Unfortunately we had to say no to performing there, and I feel a bit sad to miss Messer Chups and Last Calls. But while Messer Chups will play here again I doubt we'll ever see the grand old lady Satans Angel twirling fire in Helsinki once more!

9 comments:

Madeline Veenstra said...

Gorgeous photo :)

Andi B. Goode said...

That's rather a long blog post title! I like the photo. =D
-Andi x

Anonymous said...

Hello! I've been following your blog from a long time but never left a message.
Now, the reason is strong enough...
I would bet you're a ffffound member and I'm desperately seeking for an invitation. I'm a photo lover, a photographer for my own, a director's girlfriend... and I need my vision of art to be expressed too!!! Female revenge in this case.
Please tell me.
And now, about your blog: I just love your style, so coherent and inspiring. Cheers.
Anne-Sophie.
Anne-Sophie.

anonymous said...

greaqt blog enjoyed it come check mine out
http://velvetinefashion.blogspot.com/
x

SatichDash said...

Its wonderful information and fantastic photos.Legitimate Work From Home

www.janetteria.com said...

Pretty pic!


P.S.: ♥Please don't forget to join the Gemmerson giveaway!♥

Good luck!

Vanessa said...

I wish there were burlesque shows like this where I live-- they seem like so much fun.

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

Creamy Boobs : No sorry, I'm not a ffffound member :/ Hope you'll find an invitation from somewhere!

All Women Stalker said...

Fantastic picture... really looks like all of you had fun during the shoot!