Thursday 20 October 2011

FOUR THINGS RIGHT NOW : MINOR MULTI TASKING

Been sewing on an updated outfit for a number of mine. (Last minute as always; the show's tomorrow. We're heading to Lahti for the whole weekend to perform!)


And I made myself a huge pile of manna and apples. Haven't had manna porridge in ages and was lucky to have some grains at home. Childhood memories, my grandmother made the best manna porridge!


In the same time I've been trying to figure out that to wear for a talk show I'm just abotu on my way to now.


And Pekka says hello! From among my clothes. Gnaah.

Soudntrack for today HERE.

6 comments:

Maja said...

I love the 3. picture. the colours are so beautiful and I love that skirt and of course red shoes;) (oh and not to forget the cats - every time the cats are on it's a great post haha;)

Anonymous said...

kiitos ihan huipusta blogista! sun uusia postauksia oikeen odottaa ja ne on joka kerta tosi piristäviä ja inspiroivia :) ja ehdottomasti myös burleskipostauksia! <3 suomalaisen blogitarjonnan parhaimmistoa. ios kiitos!

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

What is it with cats and cvlean washing? Mine do it all of the time.

That apple and porridge sure look delish.

ina said...

Mannagrynsgröt!

Boo Boo Kitty said...

eye spy with my little eye the Seniorita skirt i made you! wear that!! xx

Mie said...

You might be beautiful but you can't top that cat ;-)