Monday 22 April 2013

BODEN USA


I have a new affiliate for you to shop at; Boden!
I like their timeless, preppy, sixties inspired clothing. Boden also has cute clothes for children and men as well as shoes and accessories.

Now you get 15% off the whole site until Sunday night. Shipping is also free if you live in the US.
The discount is valid wherever you live, but note that it runs on at Boden US only, not the other sites.

Get to the site from the banner in my side bar or by clicking the links below:





3 comments:

Unknown said...

Åh vilken härlig design. Älskar färgerna <3

Jaxson corey said...

Some great thoughts, and I'll certainly take it onboard with my writing. I can't help but think you should take a look at a film called 'Freedom Deep' when talking about 'Book of Eli'. The Denzel film shares a staggering amount of similarities to this independent Australian film, particularly the main characters and themes. Hell, even a lot of the shots and scenes are familiar! Keep up the good work, this blog is worth its weight in gold!
Accounts Software For Small Business
Simran Kaur

ANDAAZFASHION UK said...

Hi, can i buy ladies designer suits?