Saturday 4 January 2014

HOUNDSTOOTH AND STRIPES


I was planning to sew myself a checked warm wool skirt for winter. Or, for autumn already actually, but it wasn't happening and the days getting colder so when I happened to peek in a little on the Tara Starlet sale during Christmas I realised I'd get away a lot easier if I just bought one instead.  So this blue-and black houndstooth skirt came home to me a couple of days later (I have to say, Tara Starlet's deliveries are always super fast! This came in less than a week even though ordered during the holidays!)

The blouse is a basic high street one that I sew cuffs and a collar on.

8 comments:

trendy children said...

Love this combo

Sylwia VamppiV Błach said...

Beautiful! Love skirt ;)

Anonymous said...

Kaunis yhdistelmä ja myös kampauksesi on très chic! Itse en omasta mielestäni rohkeana pukeutujana ole vielä tohtinut yhdistellä eri kuoseja, mutta sinä onnistuit tässä hienosti! :D

(Retro) Sonja said...

Wow, I love that top!

XX Sonja

Porcelina said...

I have to say, that's a genius idea, sewing collar and cuffs onto a plain top - I might give that a go!

Thanks for the tip!
P xx

Anonymous said...

Looks great! I love houndstooth.

Michel said...

i love your skirt...

view here for Designer Sarees Store.

Unknown said...

Okay, in LOVE with that skirt....