Thursday 17 September 2015

FOUR THINGS RIGHT NOW


I am changing my colours (and nails) into autumn mode. As usual there's an itch for darker colours and plaid patterns. And red wine. So wine red it is for me.

More colours! The last tomatoes from my garden pots. So cute you'd almost not want to eat th..munch munch nom! I like to mix them red and still green and fry them in a pan.


They got some feta cheese, garden herbs, salad and omelette to blend along with.

Now packing for Berlin; going there to perform in the weekend. There will be lots of pastel coloured things in the bag. Not for me, not for the trip nor the show, but for next week - we still have some work to finish off on the costumes for the Norma book release show; when we are performing the custom ordered numbers based on the themes of the book. Phew!

I heard it will be real warm in Berlin this weekend so might have to lighten up on my plaid-autumn-beret-and-kints mode then. Hmmm.




7 comments:

www.janetteria.com said...

Gorgeous nails! :)

Anonymous said...

Good luck in Berlin!

Comrade Von Pussycat said...

I love anything wine-colored! Wonderful pictures, perfectly captures the mood of the season <3

Sue said...

Lovely nails! Love the color and unique design. Enjoy the trip!

Unknown said...

very nice

Fashion Leather Jackets | Movies Leather Jackets | Faux Leather Jackets are Available at Fleshandhide.com , leather jackets uk leather jackets usa quality leather jackets
http://www.fleshandhide.com

Sylwia VamppiV Błach said...

Really interesting manicure :)

Lau said...

autumn colors are just lovely!! I am obsessed with burgundy, brown, beige, gold.... :)

xx
lau

http://malibluemymind.blogspot.com.es/