Monday 13 February 2017

SKAM



I'm going to end my little blogging hiatus here by telling you that I've been watching the Norwegian teenage drama SKAM a lot lately. It has the unanticipated and dubious effect of me kind of wishing for my late teenage years again, which I guess says quite a lot about the series as I knowingly loathed being a teenager. (But to be fair, the gymnasium years, between age 16 and 18, were rather nice in the end; it was the early teenage years that I nowadays am sure would be one of Dante's levels of hell if one were to actually end up in such.)

The series have been super popular among it's main target audience; the young ones (which, let's face it, I am non longer a part of, something which becomes undeniably and painfully clear when you for example hear yourself telling the soon-to-be 16 year old at home you actually are a pretty cool person, that do know things about life. Oh my.), but on my Facebook feed all my middle aged friends are obsessively bingeing it. It's hard not to.

No comments: